Skip to main content

Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal - Review, Swatch

Hi everyone, today I am reviewing the Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal. Now you might be surprised to know the I just picked up this kajal as one fine day I had a whim of buying something and that something went on to be 4 things: 2 kajal pencils (one from Nykaa and the other from LA girl), a nail paint (from Essence) and a pack of cotton pads. Not that I needed any of those but you might know that us, the women folk, can be little frivolous when it comes to shopping. BTW, I got everything from Nykaa. I picked up this kajal because of the packaging (I love the colours used).   


Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal

Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal

 

Packaging:

The kajal comes in a retractable pink barrel with a black cap (looks pretty). This kajal comes in a cardboard package.

Packaging of Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal

Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal (the packaging)


Quantity:

0.35 grams


Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal


Price:

199 INR


Review:

I have a love-hate relationship with Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal. I love the matte black pigmentation of its but it takes only a couple of hours to start smudging. On my oily lids it stays put until I rub my eyes accidentally but on my waterline the longevity is not more than 3-4 hours. Despite all cons, I often use this kajal to create smoky eyes and love the effect I get using this kajal. 

Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal Swatch
Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal (on the upper lid & waterline)


Pros: 

  • Matte black & good pigmentation
  • Very smooth to apply
  • Affordable 
  • Retractable form (no hassle of sharpening)
  • The tip is quite strong and doesn't break easily
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Easily available 
  • Enriched with vitamin C & E  

Cons:

  • Not smudge proof (can be used in waterline if it is set with a black eye shadow)
  • Doesn't come off easily (even with micellar water)
  • Stays for about 3 hours before it starts smudging

Buy Here ---> Nykaa Rock The Line Kajal


Final Verdict:

3.5/5
It is not my go to kajal but I make it work for me somehow.


Read more:

Faces Magneteyes Kajal
Colourpop Super Shock Eye Shadow
Maybelline Colossal Kohl Pencils
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Pencil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil - Simma Brown Now

Packaging:   It ha s colour-coded packaging and hence brown in colour. It is a very long pencil (it might last me for a decade) that needs to be sharpened after 4-5 uses. The cap is a transparent one and had all the details of the product stuck in it.   Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil - Simma Brown Now   Quantity: 1.4 grams Price: INR 135   Ingredients List: Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499.   Swatches!! (Left: 1 swipe     Right: 3 swipes)   Review: Would you be in shock if I say that I use this kohl pencil as a brow pencil? I seriously do it. The texture is waxy enough to be used as a brow pencil. It isn't the smoothest kajal pencil but better than those which crumble on account of their softness. Hence, I use it

Suncros Aquagel SPF 26 Review

Hello everyone. Today I'm going to review a sunscreen which is the Suncros Aquagel Sunscreen with spf 26. Of late I am only using products that are paraben free. As most of you know, paraben is a class of compounds that are used in cosmetics as a preservative. Although parabens help to keep our makeup and skin care products bacteria free, however it is said cause hormonal disturbance in our body. Hence, I prefer to be on the safer  side. I have used sunscreens from Lakme, Lotus, Khadi, Neutrogena and they all contain paraben. The Khadi sunscreen claims to be paraben free but I don't like its texture. On much research and consultation with a dermatologist I came across Suncros sunscreen. Suncros Aquagel Spf 26 Now, Suncros has many variants of sunscreens. You can find both cream and gel formulae sunscreens. Although this one has the term "gel"  in it, but the texture is actually that of a cream.  Packaging:   The sunscreen comes in a cubical c

Suncros Sunscreen Review

Welcome to Colours on the Face! Today I'll be sharing the review of 2 of sunscreens from the brand Suncros. One is Suncros Matte Finish Soft Gel SPF 50+ PA+++ and the other is Suncros Aqua Lotion SPF 50. Suncros sunscreens are dermatologist recommended and no wonder why because they are effective and has a cleaner ingredients list. And now comes the detailed review of the 2 sunscreens. Suncros Sunscreens Suncros Matte Finish Soft Gel SPF 50+ PA+++ If you don't wish to read the long post, then I must tell you here that this sunscreen will be your best friend, please don't miss on it. Packaging:   The sunscreen comes in a cardboard box (which I have already discarded). The tube in which the sunscreen comes is a normal, good and travel-friendly packaging. All details are mentioned on the surface of the tube. Suncros Matte Finish Soft Gel Spf 50+ PA+++ Ingredients List: Shelf Life:   24 months from manufacturing date   Pr