Skip to main content

Best Face wash for Oily Skin in India

Here I am today with the best face washes for oily skin or top 5 face washes for oily skin. Indian summers are hot and humid and leaves no chance of peace for oily and combination skinned beauties. So my quest for a face wash apt for my oily skin is always on. Although my skin is pretty oily but my choice of face wash is in accordance to the time of the day I use them or the purpose.

Let me explain this way....
  • When using a face wash is the morning, I prefer it to be one that removes my oil from the core that accumulates over the night. My oil cleansed skin is then pampered by a light day cream followed by a sunscreen

  • I usually don't use face washes at office but when I do I go for a face wash that is removes the oil but doesn't rip the moisture from my face

  • I prefer a face wash that has lemon or orange as an ingredient when I get back home as it helps in de-tanning my face

  • When travelling, I prefer carrying 2 face washes - an anti tanning one and a deep cleansing one 


Now coming to my most favourite face washes during the summer....

Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Face Wash


This is one that cleanses your face without drying your face and controls excess oil. Affordable and easily available and coming from the Lacto Calamine house makes it one of my favourites. This is also paraben free but is not SLS free.

Image result for lacto calamine face wash


Price : INR 75 (for 50ml)

Buy Here -> Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Face Wash



Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash

My favourite face wash from my favourite skincare brand. This face wash is best suitable for excessive oily skin as this takes away all the excess oil from your skin. Dry skinned people should stay miles away from this. This is affordable, easily available, made of natural ingredients and paraben free.

Image result for aroma magic neem & tea tree face wash review
Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash

Price : INR 160 (for 100ml)

Buy Here -> Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash



Aroma Magic Grapefruit Face Wash

This face wash is best suitable for combination skin and will not strip the hydration from your face. This is affordable, easily available, made of natural ingredients and paraben free.

Image result for aroma magic grapefruit face wash review
Aroma Magic Grapefruit Tree Face Wash

Price : INR 170 (for 100ml)

 



Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Wash

With a cosy smell and refreshing quality, this face wash is suitable for all skin types. It makes your face fresh and squeaky clean and visibly removes tan. This has to be my favourite for summers and my travelling days. Affordable, easily available, doesn't dry out skin and free from parabens and SLS makes this one in my top list.  
Image result for himalaya tan removal face wash review
Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Wash

 

Price : INR 130 (for 100ml)




Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

Now this one is quite similar to the Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree one. This will strip all the oil from the face leaving it cleansed very well. This one is highly suitable for excessive oily skin people and is quite a budget friendly face wash as well.
Image result for neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

 

Price : INR 186 (for 100 grams)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil - Simma Brown Now

Packaging:   It ha s colour-coded packaging and hence brown in colour. It is a very long pencil (it might last me for a decade) that needs to be sharpened after 4-5 uses. The cap is a transparent one and had all the details of the product stuck in it.   Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil - Simma Brown Now   Quantity: 1.4 grams Price: INR 135   Ingredients List: Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499.   Swatches!! (Left: 1 swipe     Right: 3 swipes)   Review: Would you be in shock if I say that I use this kohl pencil as a brow pencil? I seriously do it. The texture is waxy enough to be used as a brow pencil. It isn't the smoothest kajal pencil but better than those which crumble on account of their softness. Hence, I use it

Suncros Aquagel SPF 26 Review

Hello everyone. Today I'm going to review a sunscreen which is the Suncros Aquagel Sunscreen with spf 26. Of late I am only using products that are paraben free. As most of you know, paraben is a class of compounds that are used in cosmetics as a preservative. Although parabens help to keep our makeup and skin care products bacteria free, however it is said cause hormonal disturbance in our body. Hence, I prefer to be on the safer  side. I have used sunscreens from Lakme, Lotus, Khadi, Neutrogena and they all contain paraben. The Khadi sunscreen claims to be paraben free but I don't like its texture. On much research and consultation with a dermatologist I came across Suncros sunscreen. Suncros Aquagel Spf 26 Now, Suncros has many variants of sunscreens. You can find both cream and gel formulae sunscreens. Although this one has the term "gel"  in it, but the texture is actually that of a cream.  Packaging:   The sunscreen comes in a cubical c

Suncros Sunscreen Review

Welcome to Colours on the Face! Today I'll be sharing the review of 2 of sunscreens from the brand Suncros. One is Suncros Matte Finish Soft Gel SPF 50+ PA+++ and the other is Suncros Aqua Lotion SPF 50. Suncros sunscreens are dermatologist recommended and no wonder why because they are effective and has a cleaner ingredients list. And now comes the detailed review of the 2 sunscreens. Suncros Sunscreens Suncros Matte Finish Soft Gel SPF 50+ PA+++ If you don't wish to read the long post, then I must tell you here that this sunscreen will be your best friend, please don't miss on it. Packaging:   The sunscreen comes in a cardboard box (which I have already discarded). The tube in which the sunscreen comes is a normal, good and travel-friendly packaging. All details are mentioned on the surface of the tube. Suncros Matte Finish Soft Gel Spf 50+ PA+++ Ingredients List: Shelf Life:   24 months from manufacturing date   Pr